Rosmetics Aesthetic Training for Medical Professionals
ROSMETICS has a comprehensive range of training options including training courses in London and Birmingham. We can also arrange bespoke packages for small groups at your clinic or at one of our training facilities.
Rosmetics Training courses include VI chemical peels, Blunt Cannulae training, Platelet Rich Plasma, mesotherapy and dermaroller.
We also provide advanced training on a one to one basis for practitioners who wish to develop their expertise with the full range of non-surgical procedures available.
Our training venues re in London (Wigmore Medical) and Birmingham (Rosmetics Skin Clinic, Bromsgrove), and are normally 1 day. Hotels are available and we provide suggestions for each venue. All training courses are required to be paid in full before a candidate can be enrolled.
Maximum class size: 10, but normally 6
Delegate qualifications: GMC/GDC/NMC Registration Number. Please contact us if you are outside of the EU but have relevant professional qualifications.
Models for practical sessions: If you are unable to provide a model, we will endeavour to find one on your behalf.
What will ROSMETICS Training provide for candidates who enrol on the courses?
- Our aim is to provide you with knowledge, hands on practical treatment time and the resources to ensure your success on completion of your course.
- We only train in clinical environments which will ensure you are taught in a safe and structured scenario assessing and treating patients.
- Each procedure training is a 1 day course. This includes a comprehensive lecture by the lead trainer, demonstration and a supervised practical treatment session.
- Attendee will receive practical injection/treatment training with clients.
- Patient consent forms are provided
- Industry recognised certificate awarded on completion.
- Our trainers also provide a mentor and support service if required.
- The hands on assessment and treatment of real patients will enable you to provide good patient satisfaction on completion of each course.
Theoretical, experimental animal study about PDO regenerative
treatment , innovative concept for lifting LUXEFACE by A SWISS GROUP.Thread lifting in
the world, using threads from PDO (market survey).
– Results Luxebody and selection of patients
– Stem cells from adipose tissue in the program Luxebody and Luxbody.
Chemical Peels and Skin Care Course
The chemical peels training will compliment your present cosmetic clinic since this treatment is the most effective modality to improve the look of the epidermis of the skin. Chemical peels will be a definite asset if your goal is to provide comprehesive range of treatment solutions.
We train candidates with VI Peels these peels enable practitioners to treat most skin types effectively.
You will learn how to rejuvenate the hands, décolleté, face and to treat minor skin conditions.
The objective of the training course is to teach candidates the correct protocols for safe and effective meso-technique using the range of Mesotherapy products.
Contact us for information packs with course details, dates and prices.
Or call our training coordinator to discuss your training options on 0845 5050601
You will receive all course material on disc and hard copy including patient documents (treatment plan, medical history, pre and post care, examples).
Training also provide marketing templates and documents for the dermal filler procedure. All ROSMETICS Training courses are CPD approved and you will be presented with certification which will enable you to source insurance.
Lunch is provided and we do cater for vegetarians or special diets. Please make any diet requests at the time of booking.