- Composition, explains its unicity and results that can only be explained by a powerful synergy due to combo of all possible mode of action
- All components are at low percentage, thus avoiding complications seen when acids are used individually but at higher concentration.
- Chemical Peel History and Types of peels.
- Chemicals that influence different peels.
- Peel Depths
- Indications, contra-indications and factors affecting peels
- The Skin
- The VI Peel Make Up
- VI Derm medical skin care
- Practical Application of the Peel, including the orbital rim.
09.30 - 10.00 Welcome and coffee
10.00 - 10.30 Skin
10.30 - 11.30 VI Peel
11.30 - 11.45 Coffee
11.45 - 12.45 VI Derm
12.45 - 13.45 Lunch
14.00 - 15.30 Practical
15.30 - 16.00Where from here?
16.00 - 16.30 Close and coffee
What will I receive on Completion?
You will receive the following:
- Signed Certificate to confirm your attendence of the training day
- Mannual to take home including presentation, ingrediants, protocols, consent forms and more
- Marketing Material to help start your VI Peel practice
The cost of this course is FOC, a £100 deposit will be taken before and when you attend will be put onto an account to spend on products. A 10% discount will be given on all products purchased on the day of training.