We train candidates with VI Peels these peels enable practitioners to treat most skin types effectively. You will learn how to rejuvenate the hands, décolleté, face and to treat minor skin conditions.
- Composition, explains its unicity and results that can only be explained by a powerful synergy due to combo of all possible mode of action
- All components are at low percentage, thus avoiding complications seen when acids are used individually but at higher concentration.
During the VI Peel training session you will learn the following:
- Chemical Peel History and Types of peels.
- Chemicals that influence different peels.
- Peel Depths
- Indications, contra-indications and factors affecting peels
- The Skin
- The VI Peel Make Up
- VI Derm medical skin care
- Practical Application of the Peel, including the orbital rim.
09.30 – 10.00 Welcome and coffee
10.00 – 10.30 Skin
10.30 – 11.30 VI Peel
11.30 – 11.45 Coffee
11.45 – 12.45 VI Derm
12.45 – 13.45 Lunch
14.00 – 15.30 Practical
15.30 – 16.00 Where from here?
16.00 – 16.30Close and coffee
What will I receive on Completion?
You will receive the following:
- Signed Certificate to confirm your attendence of the training day
- Mannual to take home including presentation, ingrediants, protocols, consent forms and more
- Marketing Material to help start your VI Peel practice
£350 for the day training per person, or if you buy £500 worth of products the training is free.