Stylage Masterclass Hands on Training
• Understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself.
• To gain an understanding of the use of dermal fillers in the face specifically for the periorbital and mid facial region.
• To appreciate and have knowledge of the different types of fillers currently available and the pros and cons of each.
• To understand anatomical considerations and gain an appreciation of various injection techniques using needles and cannulae.
• To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (hands on workshop session) on a live patient using a dermal filler for the periorbital and mid facial region.
• To have a better understanding of complications management
The price of this course is £550 plus VAT.
This will include products used on the day.
Models must be provided by practitioner.